Help others by introducing this Website www.newresults.net to your friends and Relatives. Thank you !!!
2. From where in South Asia the earliest evidence of wheat-barley farming has been found ?
3. Which one of the following is not correctly matched ?
(1) Rakhigarhi – Middle Town
(2) Harappa – Cemetery – H
(3) Mohenjo-daro – Cemetery R – 37
(4) Kalibangan – Burial of male and female
4. Match List – I (Harappan site) with List – II (Archaeological remains) and select the correct answer from the code given below :
List – I List – II
(a) Mohenjo-daro (i) Bronze chariot
(b) Harappa (ii) Inscribed bronze axe
(c) Lothal (iii) Terracotta plough
(d) Banawali (iv) Ivory scale
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(1) (i) (ii) (iv) (iii)
(2) (iii) (i) (ii) (iv)
(3) (ii) (i) (iv) (iii)
(4) (iv) (iii) (ii) (i)
5. Which of the following Aryan deities have been invoked in the Boghaz Koi inscription from Asia Minor ?
(1) Agni, Rudra, Soma
(2) Indra, Surya, Vishnu
(3) Rudra, Marut, Pushan, Bhaga
(4) Indra, Nasatya, Mitra, Varuna
6. In India from where the earliest evidence of Bhojpatra (a well known writing material in India) has been found ?
7. Which of the following is a Sanhita of Suklayajurveda ?
8. Which of the following states of South – India was mentioned in Megasthenes’s Indica ?
9. From where the largest apsidal shrine of Indian subcontinent is discovered ?
10. Who among the following was the President of third Sangam ?