Help others by introducing this Website www.newresults.net to your friends and Relatives. Thank you !!!
2. Bayana hoard contained the coins of Gupta dynasty from :
(1) Chandragupta I to Buddhagupta
(2) Chandragupta I to Skandagupta
(3) Chandragupta II to Vishnugupta
(4) Chandragupta II to Kumargupta III
3. Which of the following inscriptions mentioned the evidence of Sun temple ?
4. Which of the following dynasties in India had not issued their own coins ?
5. Who among the following was Samudragupta’s contemporary ruler of Kanchi ?
6. Which of the following places was famous for cotton trade in Chola country ?
7. Who among the following authors is known for his satires exposing the evils of the contemporary society ?
8. Who compiled Nat-i Muhammadi a biography of the prophet Muhammad ?
(1) Amir Khwurd
(2) Minhaj Siraj
(3) Shams-i Siraj Afif
(4) Zia-ud din Barani
9. Match List – I with List – II and choose correct answer from the codes given below :
List – I List – II
(a) Barbak (i) Pavilion bearer
(b) Wakil-i dar (ii) Commander of bodyguard
(c) Sar-i Jandar (iii) Minister-in-charge of the royal household
(d) Kewani (iv) Chamberlain
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(1) (i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
(2) (iv) (iii) (ii) (i)
(3) (ii) (iv) (iii) (i)
(4) (iii) (i) (iv) (ii)
10. Which of the following is not correct ?
(1) With the establishment of the Sultanate the older system or systems were not immediately eliminated, but continued to function though with the superimposition of the demands of a new ruling class.
(2) The rebellious territories were called mawas.
(3) Ala’uddin’s method of land revenue assessment and collection was very close to what was called Kankut in later times.
(4) Two chroniclers namely Barani and Yahya give different ways in which increase in the scale of agrarian taxation was brought out by Muhammad Tughluq. Yahya says that new additional imports (abwab) were levied on the peasantry and Barani says that the three major taxes were more vigorously assessed and collected.