Help others by introducing this Website www.newresults.net to your friends and Relatives. Thank you !!!
2. Match the following :
(a) Functions of the Executive (i) Charles Babbage
(b) On the Economy of Machinery and Manufactures (ii) Henri Fayol
(c) The Effective Executive (iii) Chester Barnard
(d) General and Industrial Administration (iv) Peter Drucker
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(1) (i) (ii) (iii) (iv)
(2) (iii) (i) (iv) (ii)
(3) (iv) (iii) (i) (ii)
(4) (iii) (iv) (i) (ii)
3. The classical organisation theory treats organisation as a/an :
(1) Open system
(2) Closed system
(3) Technical system
(4) Macro system
4. Which of the following is a systematic interactive forecasting method that relies on a panel of experts ?
(1) Pay-off matrix
(2) Game theory
(3) Queing theory
(4) Delphi technique
5. According to Hersey and Blanchard’s situational approach to leadership, the ‘participating style’ of leadership has :
(1) High task and low relationship orientation
(2) High task and high relationship orientation
(3) Low task and high relationship orientation
(4) Low task and low relationship orientation
6. Which of the following is not a reason for the failure of new products ?
(1) Good idea but overestimated market size.
(2) Correctly positioned new product, not promoted effectively or overpriced.
(3) Development costs are lower than or equal to estimated or expected
(4) Competitors fight back harder than expected.
7. Which one of the following is true for the calculation of overall market share ?
(1) (Customer penetration)*(Customer loyalty)*(Price selectivity)
(2) (Customer loyalty)*(Customer selectivity)*(Price selectivity)
(3) (Customer selectivity)*(Price selectivity)*(Customer penetration)
(4) (Customer penetration)*(Customer loyalty)*(Customer selectivity)3(Price selectivity)
8. __________ is wielded by a manufacturer that threatens to withdraw a resource or terminate a relationship if intermediaries fail to cooperate.
(1) Coercive Power
(2) Legitimate Power
(3) Expert Power
(4) Reference Power
9. When the consumers favour those products which offer the most quality, performance or innovative features, then it is called as :
(1) Production concept
(2) Product concept
(3) Sales concept
(4) Marketing concept
10. Match the items of List – I with List – II where the PLC curve patterns are given for different categories :
List – I List – II
(a) Product category (i) One of several variant shapes
(b) Product forms (ii) Longest PLC
(c) Products (iii) Standard PLC
(d) Branded Products (iv) Short or long PLC
(a) (b) (c) (d)
(1) (iii) (iv) (ii) (i)
(2) (i) (ii) (iv) (iii)
(3) (iv) (ii) (i) (iii)
(4) (4) (ii) (iii) (i) (iv)