General Paper (Paper-1) Teaching and Research Aptitude
General Paper (Paper-1) Answer Keys July 2016
Please check out the Cbse UGC Net General Paper (Paper-1) Official and unofficial Answer Keys of exam held on July 2016 through this website. The General Paper (Paper-1) Official Answer keys July 2016 have been included here soon.
* Click here to get CBSE UGC NET July 2016 General Paper (Paper-1) Official Answer Keys
General Paper (Paper-1) Teaching and Research Aptitude – Unofficial Answer Keys : Set –D
The following table shows the percentage profit (%) earned by two companies A and B during the years 2011 – 15. Answer questions 51 – 53 based on the data contained in the table:
Profit earned by two companies Year Percentage Profit (%) A B 2011 20 30 2012 35 40 2013 45 35 2014 40 50 2015 25 35 Where, percent (%) Profit =(Income-Expenditure/Expenditure)×100
51. If the total expenditure of the two companies was Rs. 9 lakh in the year 2012 and the expenditure of A and B were in the ratio2: 1, then what was the income of the company A in that year?
(1). Rs. 9.2 lakh
(2). Rs. 8.1 lakh
(3). Rs. 7.2 lakh
(4). Rs. 6.0 lakh
52. What is the average percentage profit earned by the company B?
53. In which year, the percentage profit earned by the company B is less than that of company A?
The table shows the number of people in different age groups who responded to a survey about their favourite style of music. Use this information to answer the questions that follow: (Questions 54 – 56) to the nearest whole percentage:
Number of people
Ages …> (years) (years) (years)
style of music 15 – 20 21 – 30 31+
Classical 6 4 17
Pop 7 5 5
Rock 6 12 14
Jazz 1 4 11
Blues 2 3 15
Hip-Hop 9 3 4
Ambient 2 2 2
54. Approximately what percentage of the total sample were aged 21 – 30?
55. Approximately what percentage of the total sample indicates that Hip-Hop is their favorite style of music?
56. What percentage of respondents aged 31 + indicated a favorite style other than classical music?
57. An unsolicited e-mail message sent to many recipient at once is a________
58. The statement “ the study, development, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer hardware” refers to
(1). Information Technology (IT)
(2). Information and collaborative Technology (ICT)
(3). Information and data Technology (IDT)
(4). Artificial Intelligence (AI)
59. If the binary equivalent of the decimal number 48 is 110000, then the binary equivalent of the decimal number 51 is given by
60. The process of copying files to a CD-ROM is known as________
UGC TEST: –
Originally, the UGC itself had conducted the UGC NET/JRF exam twice in all years for the Indians, for keeping the minimum eligibility to work as Assistant Professors in Universities and Colleges in India. Now, on behalf of UGC the UGC NET/JRF exam has been conducted by the CBSE twice (June & December) in an year for the Indians only.
The UGC NET/JRF exam has included three papers namely Paper-I, Paper-II, Paper-III. All the three papers contains only objective type questions.
Paper-I belongs to General basic concepts, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It has primarily been designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. There are Sixty (60) multiple choice questions of two marks each and the candidates are need to answer any fifty (50). If the candidates are attempting more than fifty questions, the first fifty questions attempted by the candidate will be evaluated.
Paper-II should contain 50 objective type questions from the subject selected by the candidate and all questions are compulsory. 2 marks are given to each question.
Paper-III should contain 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. 2 marks are given to each question.
CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) had conducted the UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2015 examination on 10th July 2016 (Sunday) at various examination centers spread across in India. Now all the Candidates whoever appeared for the UGC NET Exam are looking to see the respected Answer Keys and Result. The CBSE is going to display the CBSE UGC NET July 2016 General Paper (Paper-1) Answer Keys very soon in their official Site. The official Site to publish the Answer Keys and Result is http://www.cbsenet.nic.in/
I request you all to keep in touch with us through the site for having CBSE UGC NET General Paper (Paper-1) Answer Keys July 2016 very soon (as and when the CBSE declare it). You can also check the UGC NET General Paper (Paper-1) July 2016 Official Answer Keys and Result in the sites http://www.net-question.in, http://www.result.net-question.in and http://www.newresults.net.