Help others by introducing this Website http://newresults.net to your friends and Relatives. Thank you !!!
2. How can an organisation enjoy competitive advantage sustainable overtime ?
(1) Through regional capital flows.
(2) Through regional interactions among business players.
(3) By making large banks, industries and markets coalesced.
(4) By effective use of various instrumentalities.
3. What is required to ensure competitive advantages in specific markets ?
(1) Access to capital
(2) Common office buildings
(3) Superior knowledge
(4) Common metals
4. The passage also mentions about the trend of
(1) Global financial flow
(2) Absence of competition in manufacturing industry
(3) Regionalisation of capitalists
(4) Organizational incompatibility
5. What does the author lay stress on in the passage ?
(1) International commerce
(2) Labour-Intensive industries
(3) Capital resource management
(4) Knowledge-driven competitive advantage
6. Imagine you are working in an educational institution where people are of equal status. Which method of communication is best suited and normally employed in such a context ?
(1) Horizontal communication
(2) Vertical communication
(3) Corporate communication
(4) Cross communication
7. Identify the important element a teacher has to take cognizance of while addressing students in a classroom.
(1) Avoidance of proximity
(2) Voice modulation
(3) Repetitive pause
(4) Fixed posture
8. What are the barriers to effective communication ?
(1) Moralising, being judgemental and comments of consolation.
(2) Dialogue, summary and self-review.
(3) Use of simple words, cool reaction and defensive attitude.
(4) Personal statements, eye contact and simple narration.
9. The choice of communication partners is influenced by factors of
(1) Proximity, utility, loneliness
(2) Utility, secrecy, dissonance
(3) Secrecy, dissonance, deception
(4) Dissimilarity, dissonance, deviance
10. As a teacher, select the best option to ensure your effective presence in the classroom.
(1) Use of peer command
(2) Making aggressive statements
(3) Adoption of well-established posture
(4) Being authoritarian