Help others by introducing this Website http://newresults.net to your friends and Relatives. Thank you !!!
2. In certain code, SELECTION is coded as QCJCARGML. The code of AMERICANS will be
3. In the series
3, 11, 23, 39, 59, ……….
The next term will be
4. Two railway tickets from city A to B and three tickets from city A to C cost ` 177. Three tickets from city A to B and two tickets from city A to C cost ` 173. The fare for city B from city A will be `
5. A person walks 10 m infront and 10 m to the right. Then every time turning to his left, he walks 5, 15 and 15 m respectively. How far is he now from his starting point ?
(1) 20 m
(2) 15 m
(3) 10 m
(4) 5 m
6. A is sister of B. F is daughter of G. C is mother of B. D is father of C. E is mother of D. A is related to D as
(1) Grand daughter
7. In the series
AB, EDC, FGHI, ….?…., OPQRST, the missing term is
8. Among the following propositions two are related in such a way that one is the denial of the other. Which are those propositions ? Select the correct code :
(a) All women are equal to men
(b) Some women are equal to men
(c) Some women are not equal to men
(d) No women are equal to men
(1) (a) and (b)
(2) (a) and (d)
(3) (c) and (d)
(4) (a) and (c)
9. If the proposition ‘All thieves are poor’ is false, which of the following propositions can be claimed certainly to be true ?
(1) Some thieves are poor.
(2) Some thieves are not poor.
(3) No thief is poor.
(4) No poor person is a thief.
10. Consider the following statement and select the correct code stating the nature of the argument involved in it :
To suppose that the earth is the only populated world in the infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet only one grain will grow.