Help others by introducing this Website http://newresults.net to your friends and Relatives. Thank you !!!
2. Select the code which is not correct in the context of deductive argument with two premises :
(1) An argument with one true premise, one false premise and a false conclusion may be valid.
(2) An argument with two true premises and a false conclusion may be valid.
(3) An argument with one true premise, one false premise and a true conclusion may be valid.
(4) An argument with two false premises and a false conclusion may be valid.
3. Given below are two premises and four conclusions are drawn from them (taking singly or together). Select the code that states the conclusions validly drawn.
Premises : (i) All religious persons are emotional.
(ii) Ram is a religious person.
Conclusions : (a) Ram is emotional.
(b) All emotional persons are religious.
(c) Ram is not a non-religious person.
(d) Some religious persons are not emotional.
(1) (a), (b), (c) and (d)
(2) (a) only
(3) (a) and (c) only
(4) (b) and (c) only
4. The statement “the study, design, development, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems, particularly software applications and computer Hardware” refers to
(1) Information Technology (IT)
(2) Information and Collaborative Technology (ICT)
(3) Information and Data Technology (IDT)
(4) Artificial Intelligence (AI)
5. If the binary equivalent of the decimal number 48 is 110000, then the binary equivalent of
the decimal number 51 is given by
6. The process of copying files to a CD-ROM is known as
7. An unsolicited e-mail message sent to many recipients at once is a
8. _________ is a type of memory circuitry that holds the computer’s start-up routine.
(1) RIM (Read Initial Memory)
(2) RAM (Random Access Memory)
(3) ROM (Read Only Memory)
(4) Cache Memory
9. An ASCII is a character-encoding scheme that is employed by personal computers in order to represent various characters, numbers and control keys that the computer user selects on the keyboard. ASCII is an acronym for
(1) American Standard Code for Information Interchange
(2) American Standard Code for Intelligent Information
(3) American Standard Code for Information Integrity
(4) American Standard Code for Isolated Information
10. Identify the air pollutant in urban areas which irritates eyes and also respiratory tract of human beings.
(1) Particulate matter
(2) Oxides of nitrogen
(3) Surface ozone
(4) Carbon monoxide